Monday, September 13, 2010

So nervous...

I am freaking out people...I called my friend the embryologist and he said that Dr. Moron never told him that I was doing my FET tomorrow. OK. Well, I´m telling you NOW. Yes, he had seen my name on the weekly to-do list and knew it already....also, said that he was going to check with the girls at the lab and let me know. Well...here I am, still waiting next to the phone and it is midnight. I´m guessing he´s not calling tonight.

I am also guessing they will call tomorrow with bad news..I really don´t know how a FET works and all the thawing process (I´ll prob go check Dr. Goo.gle in a sec), but he probably knows whether there has been any progress or not with my embies. right?? They got them out of the tank today...then again, this is Spain...maybe nobody was working there this afternoon. Anyways, I can´t wait to know the status of my babies. I feel like they are babies already. I might loose 3 more!! I´ve already lost 3...

I´ll let you (or nobody, cause nobody is following) know tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment