Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm back!

Hello bloggy friends,
I am sorry it has taken me this long to post. It was hard to come back. I felt like I had nothing to share, because I was stuck in the TTC process.
I am happy to report that I had a sFET today. I feel pretty positive about it, and I also feel like I can handle either outcome because I've been through it already. We'll see, right? I decided to pay at N.ew Ho.pe in N.ew Y.ork. I tried to get in the FREE trial, but because I had a previous I,VF done, I was not allowed. They have a great team and I really trust them. I am doing most of the monitoring locally and the major parts in the city. I have friends that let me/us stay with them. Amazingly generous of them. I did a Mi.ni-IV.F cycle. Only Clo.mid and Men.opur which still led me to have OH.SS...just a little bit. Awful thing. I had 5 frosties ( 4 as of today), all 5 day blasts and one an exp. blast. Great outcome. It was a great summer vacation for us. We visited all the main attractions, and felt like we were at home. It has been a great experience. Now, I will not do IV.F again. I have these 5 chances, and I will use them all, but I will not go through retrieval again. I have come to terms with our situation and I am happy as we are. This is all we can do.

I just want to say that I still read your blogs, I know I don't comment much anymore. I am sorry. I am super busy though.
Congrats Baby Ruth!! Sofi es una preciosidad!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the update! Stick, baby, stick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a good comeback post! Been wondering what was happening with you. Glad to hear about the FET. I'll be thinking of you and checking your blog!! :)
    Renovation Girl (having trouble posting with Google...)

    ReplyDelete