Friday, November 13, 2009

some news..

Well, we got some news. I found out that I've been ovulating at CD 28. For the first time, and because I wasn't getting my period on time, I decided to get an OPK this month. I started checking on CD 9. I wasn't getting a positive so I stopped testing. Yesterday (CD 28) I started getting cramps so I checked and I got a positive. I was sooo excited! For the first time in 2 years, I got a positive on the stupid stick!!. SO I called my husband and we've had some fun..
I checked last night and this morning and it was still positive.
We just got a copy of all of our results from the RE so that my mom (who's been here for 2 weeks) could take them to Spain and show the RE there. I looked at my husband's SA and it was really bad. Only 200.000 and none motile. Which most likely means that were dead.
I really don't know why I'm so excited about these positives, because it really is imposible for us to conceive but...I can't help it.
The RE here said that Dh's results have worsened so we should freeze them if we want more kids in the future. It's kind of depressing to know that this is it for us. I really hope it works in Spain.
We'll see what happens. We found out that we were pregnant right after thanksgiving with my daughter. Wouldn't it be incredible if it happen TWICE??!!
I'm going to stop dreaming now...or it'll hurt too much when I find out that I'm not pregnant and we have 10 people in my house celebrating thanksgiving...

No comments:

Post a Comment