Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Alejandro, Alejandro...ale ale jandroooo....

Have you heard that song?? I think is lady Ga.ga´s...
Well, that is the name I want for my son. If I ever have one. It makes me tear up every time I hear it...and I hear it often....
Also, I absolutely LOVE my daughter. She´s getting cuter and cuter by the second. Talking like an adult almost. I just want a million of her around the house to fill us up with love, pride and joy. She makes me incredibly happy. to the point that I tear up as well...all the time.

I can guess I´m very emotional. I don´t know why because I won´t start on hormones till saturday.

I got my Lupr.on De.pot today. It took 4 days from India. We got it through a Canadian Pharmacy, but it came from India. Very efficient, I must say.

I´m all set. 3 and half weeks and I´ll be in Spain getting monitored for the FET. can´t wait!

One more question: The shot. It says that I can inject it Intramuscularly or subcutaneously...I rather subq, in the belly, but I thought it was an IM shot...what should I do? I can do the belly, I might need somebody to give me the shot in the butt...
The name is Deca.peptyl de.pot, not L D.

No comments:

Post a Comment