Tuesday, August 17, 2010

how else is she going to learn!?

I am home alone (well, with the gordi) and my husband got me Se.x and the city 2 so i wouldn´t be bored...Samanthat said "how else is she going to learn?" and made a very ackward situation even worse when her age came up. Well, same here, we´ve got to make our point and teach all those people that keep asking the stupidest questions like: "When are you going to have a baby?, or you should get started soon! or, when are you going to give your daughter a little brother or sister??" I wil always tell the truth and make a very ackward scene, but that way, they will learn, and never take pregnancies for granted. so help me God.

Also, Gordi turned 3 on the 26th. So sad for me...she finally gave up her pacis and got a big girl bed. So sad. I was on the verge of tears the entire day.
We celebrated our 8th anniversary yesterday
I turn 28 on the 26th
Gordi starts school tomorrow
My DH turns 32 on the 24th
I leave for Spain in 17 days
I get my decapept.yl shot on friday
I am on day 4 of pro.gesterone and is kicking my butt again! Worse.thing.ever.

Not that I´m counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment