Monday, December 6, 2010

Free IVF

Well, as free as it gets.
I have been calling every clinic that I am accessible to in the state of Florida and I found one in Margate that doesn´t charge for a cycle if I split it or share it with another couple. So I can share half of my eggs and get a cycle free. FREE!. I think I will have to pay a little over $1,000 in paperwork fees, and maybe some more because we need to use ICSI. hopefully I will need to pay more to freeze some embrios. That would be ideal.
So, my DH agreed and we are doing it! I have my 1st visit on monday the 13th. DH´s parents live about 15 mins away. How awesome is that! I have childcare included.
I am really excited. Now, we just have to get the OK from the Dr to be a share donor and proceed.

Wish me luck!
If anybody has had experiences either sharing or receiving their eggs (in a shared cycle), please let me know the details!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm very excited for you! :)
    Good luck and I'll be looking for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of luck girl! That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Super! Wishing you tons of luck - eggs to share, embryos to freeze, and a lovely delicious baby to bring home.

    ReplyDelete