Friday, December 3, 2010

I´ve lost some weight!

I really thought that I was "aging" and was gaining weight and just couldn´t loose it anymore...stoopid lupron depot. Now that it´s almost out of my system, I have lost 5lbs in 2 weeks, and that´s including thanksgiving food. All the weight was concentrated around the waist and thighs. Now I am back at 120lbs. Hopefully I can stay this way.

I was reading the blog of an egg donor and noticed how she blamed lupron for the weight gain. I guess I can do it too.

On another note, I loooove my therapist. She´s a fertility psychologist. She fixes all my emotions...including the lack of understanding from my husband. She gave me a summary of "men are from ma.rs,wom.en are from ven.us" hahaha. She gets me. It makes things easier. All IFers should get a Kathy like mine.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss! And finding a great therapist, that helps so much.

    ReplyDelete