Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I figured it out!


Every time I get my period, the day before I have a HUGE meltdown. That was yesterday. And that's when I decided it was over.
I think I'm starting to have moments of clarividencia! SOY BRUJA! maybe that's not the word, but it's like I can understand myself better and work through my issues at the moment and make decisions that last.
Last time, major meltdown time I should say, it was about me growing up and being OK staying at home with my daughter. And now, it's about cancelling our plans (my plans) to do IVF after Christmas.
Today, I have realized that my DH doesn't want to have a baby through doctors. He just wants it natural. I just don't know if I can wait for that. It's been 13 months since my miscarriage. I'm exhausted. I can't try too much longer. So I give up now. It's official
And tomorrow we're going to SEA WORLD! Love Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment