Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year! the journey begins...

Happy New Year to the 2 or 3 that read my blog!!
I've been thinking and I need to make it more about me, not just my IF journey. We'll do for the next year.
My daughter and I leave tomorrow to Spain. We get there on the 2nd and I have my 1st appointment on the 4th. I'm really nervous, but excited at the same time. I can't wait to get all this started finally. I hate hate hate that my husband is going to miss all the doctor's appointments and shots and pain and meltdowns...I wish he could be there with me. All in all, I'm in a great situation. It's Free, my mom is there jobless, and gordi is going to be in preschool every morning.
I'll post as soon as I talk to the doctor.
Oh! and our trip to UT was great, besides the ear infection that gordi has and the colds we all came back with. We went skiing, swimming in a crater, sleding...and we went to watch AVATAR, which was amazing.
See ya soon!!
Adios!

1 comment: