Thursday, December 3, 2009

quick one

We have all the results back and it's all GOOD.
Genetic tests = normal (AND our insurance covered it(!) even though they said they didn't..)
SA = better than last time in March. Which means that his little ones are not dissapearing like my RE said they might be, therefore there's not going to be any poking at anybody's parts to get spermis out. Thank god. That sounded really awful when my RE in Spain said that they might have to do that.
I really hope that this means we can get pregnant with 2 cycles of IVF. Hopefully in one, and hopefully with twins. I know the controversy, but I don't care. I want to do this once and be done with it. And I want 3 kids.
Woo Hoo!
Less than a month to go. Can't wait.
Oh! and I just made a new friend, and it just so happens that she works for a plastic surgeon and she's going to help me get my face back...so I don't look like a little teenager going through puberty...lol. No botox or injections or anything like that...all lotions and potions.

No comments:

Post a Comment