Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Frustration

I can´t belive it but I am so frustrated right right now, that I am eating a PB&J sandwich. I am trying to get rid of all the sugary snacks in the house, and when I get like this, I just NEED something sweet...I never eat PB&J´s...I didn´t grow up with them, and sorry, that mix is weird! but yummy...

The reason is this whole process between countries...My Doctor in Spain faxed me the protocol for the FET YESTERDAY and he wants me to start on progesterone on SATURDAY. I don´t have progesterone pills! How am I suppossed to get them! So I called my RE here, he can get that for me, hopefully on time. Then, my Dr in Spain also wants me to start Lupron depot next month...how am I going to get that! After a million calls and messages, the RE called me back and told me he can´t prescribe it because he can´t be responsible for it..understandable..but sucks!

After a bit of thinking, I came to the conclusion that it´s ok if Gordi misses the first 2-3 weeks of school and we go to Spain in August. I will get the lupron depot shot, then wait, get the transfer done and leave. I´ll do the Beta here. No biggy. Some thing gotta give I guess. I need to get it done in September, I can´t wait anymore. DH is coming a few days after us so we can go to my dad´s beach house in Marbella (Woo Hoo!!) and then take my daughter with him so I can get the transfer done on my own. Hopefull my MIL will help him out a bit.

Plan B??? I guess we can go back to Spain and do it again around X-mas or next summer...i just hope this is it. I don´t know how much more I can take. It has been very very difficult to overcome the last failed IVF cycle. We put so much into it...so hard. When do we stop all this madness?? We IFers are really crazy to do cycles over and over..

Wish me luck!! Meds start again on Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment