Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dr. Moron tomorrow

We called him and told him that I have my flight next wednesday, and he said to go and see him tomorrow morning. We´ll see what he´s got to say...he´ll probably yell at me some more about leaving without and u/s or something. Whatever, I´m outta here. I need to be home ASAP.
My hubby is looking into moving the flight even earlier.

I hope he tells me to get Beta done soon. I´ve been reading and there are a lot of articles about testing 14 days after the transfer for a HPT, and false positives and negatives with all the IVF hormones. My hormones are always messed up, so it´s giving me a bit of hope. BUT, I´ve already written down (in an email to my husband) my plans for next year. I´m going to start working as soon as gordi starts school. I´ll sub for a year, then I´ll get back to teaching full time. Hopefully I can get my M.A somewhere in between so I can teach in Community colleges or Universities. I really hate the public system (high school)..that´s why gordi is going to private school now, and forever it seems, since she´s going to be an only child..

I´ll keep you all posted.

3 comments:

  1. Oh this makes me so sad. Un fuerte abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you that you get your BFP!! Hugs and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you. I hope you get good news and can find some peace in all of this. I know you are happy to get home and see your hubby very soon. Your plan sounds like a good one, it always helps me to write things down to clear my head and organize my thoughts. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete