Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Negative

It was negative. All this for nothing.

What am I thinking right now? Well...I´m looking for excuses. I used a very crapy HPT that I brough from the US. I didn´t bring the box, but now that I think about it, it probably won´t read early. I´m testing about 4-5 days early. I´m goign to get a good one that reads early results at the pharmacy and check again tomorrow. If that one is negative, then I´m done.

I really thought it was going to be positive.

I need to get ready for the worst. I need a Plan. I will talk with the RE to see what we can do now, and then my husband. He doesn´t want to be without us for another month, and I don´t know if I can take this again for nothing. I´ll probably do it, but it´s going to suck again.

I have to do it before school starts in the US because Gordi starts in August and I don´t want her to miss a month because of me being LOCA.

sigh..

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. Don't give up hope yet though...it's not over until the beta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still early! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know..I talked to the Pharmacist (you can actually ask questions to pharmacists here and get real answers) and she said that the test she sold me works only from the day of your missed period on. CD28 is on friday so...I guess it is early...I´ll keep testing and the loose hope on friday..thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete