Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What's new..

I'm back in Florida. FINALLY!. I am over doing the "sun exposure obsession" lately, but it feels sooo good. I think it's giving me strengh to get back to my life, and be happy at the same time.

We have been at the beach and the pool once and to the park 5 times in less than a week. And it rained almost all weekend!. Gordi is loving her house, her toys (she treats them as new toys!), ans her new playgroung that daddy put together for her. The first thing she said was "mi parque??" (translation: My park??). It was really cute.

On the IF front...nothing new..almost. I just spoke with the embriologyst and he said that I can wait as long as I need to transfer the 3 frozen embies. He says that the whole Estrogen issue that Dr. Moron was referring to is BS. He says that if they made it to day 5 is because they're great. Now, I'm growing a bit of hope for those 3 embies, AND I know that I can survive as a family of 3. I truly love my little family. I've done everything in my power to make it bigger, so I'm at peace with the failed IVF cycle.

What now? Dr. Moron told me to start Progesterone pills vaginally from day 15 to 25 of my cycle and then, when AF arrives, start on the BCP until I do the transfer. Hopefully, that will help with the unwanted hair, the wanted hair and the acne. I using massive amounts of Retin-A for that too...I love it!.

Let the HOPE grow for me and my fellow bloggie friends! We need it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your kind comments left on my blog. Wishing you lots and lots of luck with the upcoming cycle and FET. Fingers crossed xx

    ReplyDelete